Saturday, November 1, 2008

i386 Parody Episode 1 - The Virus

Macintosh sent me a floppy Windows and install. But the virus, I need to get fix it. This is the first episode of the i386, featuring computing fun with Mike.

About:

The first key I have a 386 computer with Intel 80386 DX and I clicked the logo 5 times. The Windows 3.1 floppy has million of harmful objects, install fine and make it crash. Used Anti-virus software but not update. Mary tell you need to buy MS-DOS 6.22 and see the guide to see the coupon to get them updated. Mike updated the program and scan to delete whole C drive. I inserted Setup Disk 1 and found and reinstall DOS and Windows. Again, crash and obsolete Intel 80386 DX. I like Pentium and Windows 3.1 floppy disk is the trash. I buy the real new Windows 3.1 shrinkwarp package and reinstall them. Then, not all harm again.


Watch this video:


No comments: